La Quinta Dental Group And Orthodontics - STAY AWAY FROM LAQUINTA DENTAL
Overcharges, bait and switch and much more.Installed a dental bridge that cost over $3,000 and it fell apart 21 months later.
They will not refund the money even though we had to have the work redone elsewhere and pay again. Read their reviews and check the BBB. Very crooked company. So many complaints that I cant list them all.
While you are in the chair having the work done, they try to get you to buy all kinds of products.
I had scheduled a cleaning several times that my cost was to be $5 (insurance paid the rest) and each time they agreed to that and when I got ready to leave they would say "oh no, we never said that and besides we had to do a periodontal cleaning." Not once but twice.Insurance company can't even figure out the billing charges and said none of it makes sense
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Triple Dental Bridge
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."